At Tootsies Shoe Market we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, we will so our best to make it right. If the item you purchased doesn’t fit properly or for some reason it just doesn’t suit your tastes any longer, we will gladly issue exchanges and/or full refunds.
We accept returns or exchanges on unworn merchandise In-Store or by Mail up to 60-days after receiving your product. A full item refund/exchange can be processed within 30-days of receiving your item(s) and a store credit will be issued on merchandise returned up to the 60-day mark. All online returns will be processed at the discretion of our Customer Returns team as per the criteria listed below.
We may decline to offer a refund, store credit or exchange within the 60-Day return time-frame if your item(s) do not meet the following requirements:
- All items must be returned within 60 days of receiving them
- All shoes must be returned unmarked, without signs of wear and/or tear and in their original, undamaged original shoe box and original packaging.
- Footwear that has been worn outside will not be accepted.
- Returns may be declined if the returned product was damaged by someone other than a Tootsies Shoe Market team member or the manufacturer.
- Returns will not be accepted for any Clearance items or any products marked “Final Sale”.
How to Return a Product In-Store
This is our easiest hassle-free option for your returns. No processing time and no return shipment arrangements required – simply visit one of our conveniently located stores.
- Take your unworn merchandise in its original packaging to any Tootsies Shoe Market location (see our locations page for the one nearest to you).
- You must have a copy of your Packing Slip (or Order Invoice) otherwise the store will not be able to process the return.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange.
- Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase (please be sure to bring that card with you to the store)
- The store associate will be happy to assist you immediately with your refund or exchange using our in-store policies and procedures.
- This option is only available within 30-days of your purchase.
How to Return a Product by Mail
- Simply mail your unworn merchandise in its original packaging along with your Packing Slip or Order Invoice (you may want to choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to track your return shipment)
- Send the unworn merchandise in its original box with your Packing Slip to:
Tootsies Shoe Market (Web Returns)
595 West Street – Unit #5
- Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange
- Your purchase (less any shipping charges) will be refunded to your card within 2-3 business days of receipt.
NOTE: We do not accept returns shipped via C.O.D. (collect on delivery).
Manufacturer Defects and Repairs or Fulfillment Error
If you find that your item(s) appear to be defective in any way or if there is an order fulfillment error (i.e. wrong size or style shipped), we will gladly cover the cost of return shipping. Please contact our Customer Care team and we will be able to contact you via email and provide you with a return authorization accompanied by a pre-paid Canada Post return label and send you instructions to process your return. You may also follow the above instructions for returning In-Store.
As with returns and exchanges, we will accept defective items up to 30 days after receipt for an exchange or a full refund. During the remaining 30 days your item(s) may be returned for store credit, but again will be left to the discretion of our Customer Returns team.
Tootsies Shoe Market does not provide repairs, however if an item requires repair within the 60-day return period, your item may be eligible for replacement.
Prior to being issued a return authorization for any defective product, we will require a photo and description of the defect or repair required. Please send photos and description to email@example.com and one of our team members will be happy to assist you (responses may take longer outside of regular business hours).
Processing Your Refund
Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase and will appear in the form of a credit. Refunds are processed to include the amount you paid for the item(s) along with any sales tax which was charged at time of purchase. Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed unless an item is deemed to be defective/damaged or the case of a fulfillment error. Your refund will be processed in a timely manner, however, please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the transaction(s) to appear on your card statement.
Misplaced Order Invoice
If you have misplaced or deleted the original Order Invoice email, you may obtain a new copy by logging into My Account if you have a registered account. The Order Invoice reflects any discounts, shipping amounts, taxes, and original payment method details.